-
January 15th, 2004, 10:54 PM
#101
Inactive Member
I liked his defence (i read this on BBC teletext): "I was reciting passages from the koran."
To parody the greatest man in the universe (Maddox) "Oops, you're Sexist" (own words to scat eater) "If the koran is so great, how come it's the same as the bible, with mohamad replacing Jesus? And were does the beatings of women come in?"
I don't think he should get life. I think we should carry out his own instructions, only leaving marks that can be covered with two tons of goat shit, i.e. kill the bastard, with knives and gun culture.
-
January 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM
#102
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, but then we're almost as bad as he is.
-
January 19th, 2004, 12:16 PM
#103
HB Forum Owner
Spain is world's second noisiest country (in big cities) behind Japan which is first... <_<
-
January 19th, 2004, 08:40 PM
#104
Inactive Member
My dad is the noisest person in existance. He probably is to make sure he knows he exists, i.e. he talks really loudly on the phone. And once, when he sneezed in the street, all the children started crying!
-
January 20th, 2004, 12:46 AM
#105
Inactive Member
-
January 21st, 2004, 01:45 PM
#106
HB Forum Owner
I believe Gh was Chinese... I don't know if he'll read this, but happy new year! The Chinese will enter their new year today at 17:00 CET. I knew about this beacuse the ones in Madrid have a large celebration and they are giving away amulets and nice stuff and inviting the Spanish to their celebration. It looks like the Chinese immigrants here in Spain are usually nice and friendly (unlike the muslims and others).
-
January 24th, 2004, 09:56 PM
#107
Inactive Member
http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html
Cool.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 24, 2004 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
January 27th, 2004, 01:05 PM
#108
HB Forum Owner
OMG, France is sooo hypocritical, I almost puked to the news today. Aren't they the "libert?, ?galit?, fraternit?" human rights fussy lovers? Now they gave full support to China, not only against Taiwan's interests (I don't have enough information on this issue to judge it), but against others' claims that China violates a bit of human rights here and there. Now, I don't have anything against China, nor I care too much for this human rights issue. I'm just saying France sucks (at least the French government does), because they are a bunch of hypocritical bastards who claim to be the owners of freedom, oops, I mean libert?, as well as ?galit?, fraternit? and all their shit, but then they are just like others, and sometimes worse, doing just whatever shit they feel like doing; violating the EU's economical stability regulation (*); attempting to gain control on the EU through their stupid constitution a French gay wrote and giving power to the French asslicking countries while leaving others helpless; and a long et cetera.
(*): This is a long story, but summarized, it's like this: The EU has a set of regulations for countries to stay in good economical health or they get kicked out of the Euro zone. For example, an Euro country with high inflation or deficit hurt others with their lameness. Well, Germany and France wrote these rules because they thought we (Spain, Greece, etc.) would be hurting their economy if we shared currencies. Turns out that we are the reason why the Euro is doing good, and have a smaller, yet much healthier and stable economy, while France and Germany sucked so much ass and broke the rules they wrote themselves, but now they say these rules were mere recommendations and don't want to pay the consequences. Lame.
-
January 27th, 2004, 02:16 PM
#109
Inactive Member
-
January 27th, 2004, 03:44 PM
#110
Inactive Member
Meh, Britain kicks ass, thats all i know about the EU.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks